me and sweetpea...my angel

me and sweetpea...my angel
Suffer the little children to come unto me and forbid them not

Tuesday, February 2, 2010







My trip down memory lane...



For those of you who receive our monthly newsletter I have published a couple of the pics from our recent trip to Nassau, Bahamas. This is the place I still consider to be home. The trip was so heartwarming as I was able to see old friends and revisit all the familiar places of my childhood. We were so blessed to see the ministry of my father continuing on and doing well! As we visited Baptist Bible Church, New Testament Baptist Church, and Nassau Christian School it was clear to me that the vision my dad had for this island was not only continuing on in the hearts of the people but it was actually THRIVING! Although God chose to take my dad home to be with him at the age of 44 back in 1973, the work continues on and on and on. I was reminded again of the quote from martyred missionary Jim Elliott: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose". To God be the glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment