me and sweetpea...my angel

me and sweetpea...my angel
Suffer the little children to come unto me and forbid them not

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Too Funny!

We went out with our daughter and son in law and Parker. After eating at the cafeteria, yes we are old, we decided to make a Target run. While there we played divide and conquer since all of us needed something. Parker had already had a particularly bad behavior night but was promised a slushee if he could pull it together and behave well at Target. Stef and I went our separate way from Mike and Parker and managed to check out first. We waited at the snack bar for Mike and Park and when they go to checkout Park ran over to us and asked his mom if he could have a slushee. Stef responded that she would go ask his dad about his behavior and then decide. As she walked away he said "Mom I was kind of a little bit a good boy". When she continued to walk on toward Mike he yelled out, "Okay Mom I wasn't a very good boy!" Yep, we all laughed. The little rascal fessed up. I love that little rascal.....and at least he came clean! Just the ramblings of one tired Jamerican...SELAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment